Overbridge Problems! RYTM

Having problems running the VST, red dot at the top right wont go away and i can’t edit samples, everything plays fine but no samples will show up from the Kit. I’ve done all the obvious things like re install, reduce channels and brought down bit debth, unplugged USB in and out…

Any other options?

Using Mac OS 10.7.5 - Ableton 9

I had the exact same symptoms and in my case it was because I was using the beta AU with overbridge 1.0 / upgraded rytm OS. It turns out the current 1.0 release simply doesn’t install AUs at all (unless something went wrong) which leaves the beta AU in place. Solution: use VST I guess.

mm…this sounds weird. i’m on the exact same settings and things work properly with both VST and AU. just for the sake of it: did you upgrade AR firmware as well? it should be the one that comes with the installer.

i uninstalled the OB with the uninstall tool. then reinstalled. and updated the OSs. and there are only VST. so i suppose? Au is coming later. or has been dropped. VST is working fine for me though. (using the latest Ableton)

Problem solved, I re installed everything and change the location of the VST and it seems to be running fine!

Thanks!

Same issue driving me insane. I dont have time for this!

Un/reinstalled overbridge about 4 times.

Versions:
“RYTM OS: 1.21C. Overbridge Protocol: 1.02. OK!
Overbridge: 1.0.0.0, Mac OS X driver: 3.3.0.b37”

Is there some menu item in the rytm?