Oxi One Hardware Sequencer

Hey, not late at all, still early. You can have up to 32 mono tracks at once. There’s different modes to choose between the 4 slots so you can have any combination to match your setup.

VIP list is full now, we will announce the perks for the Indiegogo campaign soon.

1 Like

Oh my, there’s a spy at OXI HQ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What is this ?

1 Like

Is this still available ?

Unfortunately as @CarlosUnch already mentioned here the VIP list is full now.

1 Like

Thanks … wasn’t quite sure if ‘VIP’ was the same thing as ‘reserve for 1€’.

I tried a few times but I did not have an “Aha!” moment yet. More clues would be welcome I guess.

1 Like

There’s a video coming soon regarding that unannounced feature :smiley:

5 Likes

Sneak peek from the latest newsletter:

6 Likes

it doubles the bandwidth

excellent! this is important, because 31250 baud is not much at all.

2 Likes

Oooooh it’s getting close y’all !!! I can’t f¥€£ing wait…
Seriously, every video these dudes drop reminds me how violently shaken the sequencer landscape is about to be…
Nothing really even comes close.
Nobody is safe.

8 Likes

@CarlosUnch so can you give us an idea of what’s going to happen on the 1st?

The kickstarter will be launched and everyone will be invited to signup? How will that work with people who registered for the 1 Euro price reservation? How will the kickstarter identify who gets the discounted price and who doesn’t.

Do you have an idea of the initial funding goal requirement? Are we talking $10,000… $25,000… $50,000… more?

Thanks

1 Like

On the 1st probably nothing :slight_smile: The launch will be mid April, date is not yet fixed.
It’ll be hosted on Indiegogo.

The VIPs will receive a private link to the offer the locked, must redeem before 48 hours from the launch.

Funding goal is not set yet, we’ll announce it as soon as we do the math.

3 Likes

15th (real mid april) or later would be perfect for me

1 Like

hey guys… I just returned my SQ-64, so you’re my last hope.

3 Likes

The egg has been revealed!!! And what do you know, it’s another f&$king game changer!!! I don’t even need to say anything more, just watch the video :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Interesting, wonder how it’d compare to the Squid beyond more dedicated feature development.

Wow ! This is going to be amazing for jamming and inspiration .

3 Likes

It was born to be that, a tool for composition, then it derailed into a full blown sequencer… we got carried away, what can we do? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Only 150 chord variations? That’s really limiting for my microtonal singing style
:clown_face:

3 Likes