Parameter lock delay time

Is it possible to change delay time with a trig?
If so how?

I don’t think it’s possible because parameter locks always operate on a certain track, whereas the delay time is set globally. Accordingly there would be a conflict if you could plock the delay time on each of the six tracks to different values. It’s possible to control the delay time via midi cc message.

2 Likes

Darn

Could you perhaps do a fake delay with LFO on saw and then p-lock the LFO speed. Might just work ?

If you have the possibility of routing the MIDI from the Digitakt back into itself you could p-lock the CC value (as @Orest highlights) on a MIDI track - so you could sequence it, just a little differently.

Not sure if that helps but it’s a neat trick for a few things on the Digitakt.

This topic is about the M:C which unfortunately isn’t as capable a midi sequencer as the digitakt. I know the M:Cs encoders send midi cc messages, so maybe the loopback trick is possible. I can’t test it right now, but the requirements are 1. that one encoders sends on the relevant midi cc number to control the delay time and 2. that plocked values for this encoder are actually being send via midi…

1 Like

Ah sorry I have no idea why I thought this was about a Digitakt…

Time for another coffee.

1 Like