Patchbay plug…?

I feel like I’m going crazy as I thought this would be a very simple thing to find online, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
I’m looking for a rubber plug of some kind that will fit into a quarter inch patchbay to prevent dust and stuff from going in there when not in use.
Does anybody know if this exists?
I can’t think of anything else to call it other than a plug or a dummy plug or a rubber insert.

Not something I’m familiar with? I can’t say I’ve ever seen one. Are you in a very dusty environment? If not I wouldn’t worry about it.

Like this?

2 Likes

Those Neutrik bungs look like they’d be a bit too big to fit in a patchbay

1 Like

$11.99 can’t beat that price!

Might help

2 Likes

I kind of want some of these for my mixer now that I’ve seen them, looks like they carry a lot of sizes and colors for a variety of implementations.

1 Like

No, you just need more gear to plug into your mixer :wink:

5 Likes

Same, there’s a few variations knocking around :grinning:

And Neutrik do more options (as @Fyzion posted)

https://www.canford.co.uk/NEUTRIK-DUMMY-PLUGS

2 Likes

which mixer should we fill up first? the analog or the digital? :wink:

1 Like

I’ve moved some stuff around and filled my StudioLive 32 up this week. If I had the the room I could fill up a second one. I think I’ve got a problem…

1 Like

some people would instead say you already found a solution

1 Like

I like that train of thought. So I’ve actually solved a problem by having more gear? Yeah, I like that theory a lot!

2 Likes

seems legit!

1 Like

you know the movie training day? this forum is like training day for gas.

Funnily enough someone loaned me a copy last week and recommended I watch it. Can’t beat a bit of Denzel

not a bad film

1 Like

This is one of those situations where a 3D printer would come in really handy.

It’s for playing out. My diy case has a patchbay on the back to access everything so trying to be proactive and keep the connections from getting scratchy.

The Dummiez look to be the ticket, thanks!!!