Pictures of External Equipment and their MIDI CC's

Probably easiest to look at the manual / midi cc chart yourself than post on here and wait for a reply.

@PATA These are great! Real community spirit :+1:

3 Likes

Once you have a catalog of these, put a donation button on the side, I would be happy to donate for this effort, sure others will too.

Cheers
T

1 Like

Ha, your completely correct, thanks for pointing it out, I added a CC for Volca Bass Cutoff, but just re-checked and it isn’t currently available via MIDI CC… Which is a real shame! Cutoff is the most enjoyable control message in my eyes…

I’ve adjusted the JPG,

Cheers for the heads up :+1:

2 Likes

Ha, yeah that is a good idea… I have a few popular synths that I’m completing over the next week or so,

But what I can do is produce a basic template which includes the numbers and red dots, so that people can produce their own mark ups for future synths…

But currently I’m going to finish the Roland Boutique range…

Really my main goal here is to have a collection of the most popular “small form factor” synths and drum machines…

These are so useful to have quick reference to, especially in a live situation… :+1:

2 Likes

Roland JX-03

1 Like

No, I was sure that it doesn’t, just pointing it out.

1 Like

Ya sure thing. I was sad that the cc wasn’t available for mine when I got mine years ago, got me excited when I saw that there

1 Like

Roland VP-03

1 Like

Agreed completely! Let’s crowd source this. Any chance a moderator could stocky this thread if it gains steam?

Roland SH-01A

1 Like

aaaaa! thank you!!!