Pictures of External Equipment and their MIDI CC's

Hi folks, I’ve started this thread to compile pictures of external equipment and their MIDI CC’s for quick reference for when your working with Elektron equipment that allows midi cc control.

I had the idea after viewing a thread that contained useful information about the Roland TR-8 and its MIDI CC’s…

22 Likes

Roland JU-06

7 Likes

This is a great idea.

1 Like

Not image related , but the pyramid seq has txt files called def.txt , they’re handy because they list each cc and have a small description . They’re on the forum , easy to grab and store
Cirklon has similar too.
I often have to dig around for this stuff , anything that gets things organised is great …

1 Like

Korg Volca FM

5 Likes

YES fam this is very very good

Will do Shruthi XT and Timefactor asap

1 Like

Volca Keys

2 Likes

Roland TB-03

1 Like

Korg Volca Kick

Korg Volca Bass

Korg Volca Beats

Korg Volca Sample

3 Likes

This is brilliant. Thanks for creating this resource!

Now, would someone put one up for the blofeld? :joy:

1 Like

Hi Zman, Glad you like my work… I can create one for the Blofeld, will upload when finished :+1:

And theres also more to come… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The blofeld was initially me being a smart-ass because it only has four knobs, but I just realized that you could put the CC numbers over the grid instead. That would be amazing, as I really want to set a template to control parts of my blofeld from my MDUW

2 Likes

Waldorf Blofeld

5 Likes

Hey there, is it possible to get this for the moog subsequent 37? Would be very handy.

1 Like

I suggest someone shares a font of numbers , 0 to 9 and a red dot.

Otherwise @pata is in his own world of misery .

4 Likes

Great idea. Thank you for taking the initiative and posting such great pics!

1 Like

is it true that the volca bass has a cc for it’s cuttoff knob?

2 Likes