Pineapple Dave- Just A Sample Pt. 1 Beat tape

What’s good my fellow Elektronauts! My new beat tape is out today and I wanted to share it with y’all. :slight_smile:

All made on my MPC One, these beats are the next step in my beatmaking journey, and I hope you’ll give 'em a listen.

This first part of what will be a two-part beat tape series is the weirder and wilder side of things. A few of these beats are definitely more… shall we say experimental :joy: So if you like more chilled out beats sit tight till the next part comes out.

I would be incredibly grateful if you gave this a short listen. If you’re ballin’ and have cash to spare, you can pick it up on Bandcamp for $5, (it’s Bandcamp Friday too btw. :wink: )

Cheers,

Pineapple Dave :pineapple:

13 Likes

Good stuff, man!

2 Likes

Thank you! Your recent tape is dope as well😎

Nice, just the ticket for a chill Saturday early evening :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice! congrats

1 Like

Love the format with shorter tracks, and dig the tunes. Getting some granular stutter sounds out of an MPC?! This format of a beat tape seems way more doable, freeing, and fun than doing a whole album. Inspired. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for the love man! Glad you like the format. Shorter beats fit my attention span for a beat without an MC.

For the tape I just took my pool of finished beats and split it into two equal halves (next half coming next month) while trying to keep the similar sounding ones together.

1 Like