Planned, update system enhancements for MD?

Would be nice to know if the elektron has planned some improvement in work folw, like some nice things in the OT and A4.

I can’t help myself - repost from the MkIII thread as this is more appropriate here since we are talking software enhancements, not a new model…

I’d love to see microtiming - it could easily be integrated as a function of swing - like a p-lock per trig swing. So you could go into swing menu, hold down the trig, and tweak the swing there. If it went less than 50% then it’d be like shifting the note forward.
Microtiming solved.

Individual track lengths as well could be easily integrated. Simply be in track edit mode and edit the pattern length there. Could even have the all / track selection similar to what swing has.

I’d also like a more powerful accent feature. I imagine you could hold down the accent button, tweak some params, and this new param set is your ‘accent’.
As is now I don’t find it useful - p-locks have it covered.

yeah, as since yesterday i own a machinedrum, too. i’d love to see an os update for bringing different track length to it. in my honest opinion the most important feature it is currently missing :smiley:

so please add this…

Problem is, development of the codebase used in Elektron boxes has moved on and limiting factors in the hardware of the platform of the MD is now probably making further MD development unlikely at Elektron HQ.

Well just to inform,
The last update for Elektron Machinedrum was 2 years ago (soon 3 years ago)

All the other models had a OS update in 2013, even Elektron Monomachine :smiley:

I wouldn’t expect any.