Playstation Audio Visual Set with Octatrack & Music 2000

2 Playstations getting mixed and effected by the Octatrack! Music and Visuals were made by the awesome Music 2000 software for the PS1, released in 1999!

Uploaded on Bandcamp too! Along with the 4 Songs, Octatrack Project file and 13 minutes tutorial video are included!

22 Likes

Great stuff, as always!

As it happens, I just recently bought a PS2 slim, a memory card, two controllers, all the cables and a copy of Music software (and Magix Musicmaker) for 20€. I bought it for my bookshop to resell, but this video makes me want to give it a try before selling.

Absolute madman.
Amazing as always.

Cenk we love you

Killer sound. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of that.

This is so badass. I am really curious about the use of the playstations. I bet old PS1’s or PS2’s can be had for super-cheap these days.

Hahaa. Glorious!

That track reminds me of early tekno tribe, great work tho!

1 Like

Awesome work, the music the video the idea!

Picture getting inside a random club in East Europe to find this live, including a bunch of huge fat CRTs!
Love the vibe, like the old school bassline in ‘get dawn’, the cheesy vocals, the chords, etc

I like to think how somebody that was promoting expensive machines now is making great music with old consoles. I imagine GAS threads about PlayStation’s sound quality relevance in 2021.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like