Please post your OT hiphop futurebeats lofi trip hop and boom bap here!

this was 100% octatrack.

5 Likes

This is :fire:
I love this kind of vibes.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you dig! The trick here is a comb filter on a separate drum loop that compliments the main beat. I use scenes/xfader to make it musical/kind of sound like a vox box.

1 Like

Really good stuff! To me at least.

1 Like

Thnx 4u.

1 Like

Hello, I made a quick beat this morning. Tried some weird thing with live resampling.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, crunchy! That’s dope!

1 Like

Long time no posted here

1 Like

shiro has been doing hiphop type stuff w/OT and modular etc for a long time now. this came through twitter feed today…

My new single dropped last Friday :slight_smile: OT is on beat duty, guitars through Strymon El Cap, Flint and DSM Simplifier, synth stuff from Peak.

3 Likes

I am just one of his 160 subs.

1 Like

Did another live set for a twitch show. Checkit :point_down:

1 Like

So, in the middle of the pandemic you guys stopped posting. Got an Octatrack incoming, guess it’ll take me a while to post something here. But I just wanted to say: i dig a lot of the stuff you people are squeezing out of that old maschine. Can we call it “classic” yet? Old-school?

Same here, OT landing this we. Gonna make this thread alive, alive oh!

1 Like

So I hope I’m not crossing a line here, but I found this guy on YouTube, and it might be the most amazing stuff I’ve ever heard on the OT.

3 Likes

‘Cross-fading the line’ is the point :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha, just figured I’m sharing someone else’s work, not sure if they’d appreciate it, but I didn’t feel like I had a choice. He only has 500 subscribers… more people need to hear what he’s doing.

I’ve shared his vids many times. He’s amazing, and a good pianist too.

It’s a dangerous listen, because you almost feel that if you buy an OT you may be able to make it sound like he does lol