Please post your OT hiphop futurebeats lofi trip hop and boom bap here!

Hey everyone!
This isn’t a performance, but I did create all the patterns and sounds on the Octatrack. Then I messed with it in Reaper.
Everyone in this community is awesome. Thanks for all the inspiration and help over the last few months that I’ve had this machine.

4 Likes

Another one. Not really hip hop at a low 70bpm. More like ravey nostalgia with lofi beats? Anyway, all sounds Digitone, mixed and mangled with OT:

5 Likes

I see you have been heavily exploring the DN. Awesome vibes on this :pray:

1 Like

Absolutely love it. By far my favourite synth of all time. So much so, I’m considering getting another one :blush: Credit must be given to the Octatrack for Midi arps, great recording setups and two or more effects per track tho :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I haven’t posted a beat on here in a minute.
Sending everyone a sonic salute!

24 Likes

Very cool. One of my favorites yet, love the dubby fx.

1 Like

Dig this beat the hats and snare keep it light and the sub keeps it together with that deep movement underneath. You out of Atlanta? I’m northbound in Gainesville :smile:

this is not hip-hop but the second part of hip-hop track. made with octa and a4.

4 Likes

This is sick!

2 Likes

Yep, live in Atlanta. The city has probably the greatest influence on my music over the years as well. I get up near Gainesville maybe once or twice a year if I’m heading to lake Lanier, but it’s been a while.

1 Like

Dude, all of your videos are so dope! Inspiring me to pull my OT out of its bag and get to work. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsYe7cQ9aTM

Glad to see this thread still kicking.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
Good to hear it inspired you to break out your OT.
That’s what this is all about!

1 Like

Here’s another one for the OT crew.

4 Likes

Sick!

1 Like

Love it! Nice one

1 Like

Back with another one…

12 Likes

By the Gods, that was dope VC! Those delay tails.

Have you ever considered doing live streams of your work? You’d kill it, actually any posters on this thread would wreck the joint, such great stuff here.

Anyways amazing as always VC!

I’m Rooster.Ninja on DLive.

1 Like

Great!

Awesome stuff, I like how you got the Digitone to sound like a choir, really cool!

1 Like