Polyend Play

I hope it comes with a small speaker (this is just my preference).

1 Like

Battery powered sounds dope

On the other plank:

3 Likes

At last… PLEASE,let this be the one.

I want want of these grid devices to have MLRV mode a la monome. Why has no one else integrated that type behavior into one of their boxes?

3 Likes

For the last couple of days I’ve been thinking about a custom midi controller with a similar grid for my Digitakt which will give me “16 levels”, slicer and multiple octaves.

I hope Polyend got it right so I could spare myself from submerging into the world of soldering and programming microcontrollers.

1 Like

I don’t think it confirms anything… On the last “teaser” on youtube, Polyend literally liked all the comments. For example, one was saying “it’s the tracker 2” and the answer was “no, the screen is too small to be a tracker”, the 2 comments were liked by Polyend…

You don’t like comments on YouTube as content creator, because you like the message, but because you appreciate, that people participated in the comment section, because interaction to a video is one of the most important pieces for the YouTube algorithms to understand it’s a good video so it gets shown to more people.

6 Likes

I would be very ok with this.

13 Likes

Oh no, another loopop video to come !

Whatever anyone’s thoughts are on ‘synthfluencers’, surely this confirms Polyend have a product ready to ship to customers.

2 Likes

Probably this week, then, certainly before Superbooth, with lots of demos at the event, too.

1 Like

Between this and the Hapax no wonder the Oxi One had trouble getting hold of LED’s for their pads…

It’s an all-out sequencer bonanza

2 Likes

Samplers also need LEDs :crossed_fingers:

Synth… Sampler, sequencer… IT BETTER HAVE an isomorphic note keyboard like the Deluge. If you’re a guitar player you can wrap your head around that pretty quick. No scale mode needed if you know your guitar scales :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I imagine it’ll be exactly like the Tracker layouts and scales, so both options will likely be covered.

Yeah, looks like this thing is ready to pop.

Scales is even better :smiley: But some sort of live input…
I’m an intermediate keyboard player, and a pretty good finger drummer. I always find it more inspiring to live input stuff.

That’s the only thing I miss on my M8 Tracker. It can be done via MIDI, but you need to send Program change per note in order to switch sounds on the fly too.

1 Like

Synthstrom Deluge, but more knobs and a little screen, what’s not to like.
Very keen to see specs now. I wonder if it was a collab? Hope so, actually.

5 Likes

Same here, except I’m a totally shit keys player. I really like my M8 but I really have a hard time not being able to live input to just mess around and “find” a groove. Programming something in, it always feels a lot more lifeless :frowning:

1 Like