Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

They certainly appear like outsiders…I think they look pretty content in their being different.

2 Likes

22 Likes

It may feel a little bit silly considering the great artwork exposed here, but my gf and I just “launched” our instagram.

Famous art on Microsoft paint. It’s stupid, and it’s for fun.

3 Likes

I made an interactive installation a few months back that is meant to simulate entering a black hole. It doesn’t photograph too well, but here are a couple pics of the entryway (meant to be the accretion disk) which is two infinity mirrors with LED strips side by side and a plexi-mirror on top and bottom. Inside the black hole is pitch black (so no pics hahaha) and a quadraphonic audio feedback system using an iPad running miRack. First one is one of the infinity mirrors, and second one is looking up facing the entrance to the black hole

15 Likes

I love that second picture!! Very otherworldly. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m afraid these are excellent !

1 Like

Ok…this is Great !!! Good energy !
Are you talking about the toplogy ( animation wise ) ?..or the general design of models ?
I like Spidey.
…Anyway, animation is very cool !

1 Like

Great Work !

1 Like

I love these! A little reminiscent of Rob Guillory’s comics work.

1 Like

thanks Melk!

Following the guidelines of this thread, here’s a drawing with a little numeric treatment :

…and a link to my graphic YouTube Channel where i post sculpting session in ZBrush Core and other things.
The “Neon Melk” Alias/YouTube Channel were created after getting my Elektron gear.
I decided to give graphic stuff and music their respective channels, even if there is music created for the sculpting vids.

For this last video (and the one before), i used some of my jams from Jamuary :

14 Likes

What does that mean?
But nice, looking good!

1 Like

@Lauli Thanks ! to answer you, Just a few layer work in Kryta.

1 Like

Damn…sick shit. Vibe!

1 Like

@phaelam Thanks !!!

some more pics of my hometown, quarantine vibes

6 Likes

I’ve designed some artwork for my facebook, youtube, bandcamp, and so on. Logo, banner and creepy intro for videos.
Now I just have to publish more releases :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Can you please go into the convoluted methods pleeeeeeseeee

2 Likes