Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Thank you!

Its made with an LZX analog video synth using a Rutt-Etra scan process technique in which a raster is being created by modulating the X and Y parameters of an oscilloscope. The Z input is for brightness and its been modulated with the output of an old Sony Trinicon tube camera.

The size of the raster is also being modulated with that same signal resulting the unnatural outward warping of everything that is well lit in the picture and therefore bending the raster itself outwards or inwards if so desired.

3 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

Bézier would have loved .

2 Likes

Don’t understand ANY of that… but I love the results :slight_smile:

1 Like

Basically I’m using an old oscilloscope as a black and white (actually black and green) CRT TV but with all kinds of added modular capabilities. :slight_smile:

I also use a BW filter for the picture in the FCP to get rid of that green science lab look.

1 Like

These are really great

1 Like

Couple of new paintings

the others are here: Rob Padley

14 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: I like your paintings a lot!!

2 Likes

Sick!

And @Arsey_Rob
Sick!

:+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

Thank you!! :pray:

From a series of digital compositional studies done in 2017 :slight_smile:

19 Likes

The latest quick session of sculpting with ZBrush “kid’s version”.

The session with a lot of Chiral for the music :

14 Likes

painted this awhile back. Keep your eyes open towards the train lines you may see it roll by.

15 Likes

I am feeling stoked to finally have this book in my hands after spending so much of the last year on it with my folks. I even got a front cover credit. Nice. :grin:
Madman Library Edition Volume 1 Madman Library Edition Volume 1: Allred, Michael, Allred, Michael, Allred, Laura, Allred, Han: 9781506722443: Amazon.com: Books
There is a preorder link for anyone interested. Thanks.

11 Likes

that was pretty dope video, performance, art, visuals, audio etc.

nice!

1 Like

that speaks to me on several levels… cool animation . its organic creative, expressive and has this duplicity of danger and intrigue … for me at least. cool digital piece!

1 Like

if that s a doodle, then I really would like to see what you consider “work” … this looks amazing!

1 Like

love it!

nice piece. why dont you render it out as avi and embed? that was the idea of this thread

1 Like

what do we have here`?

1 Like