Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Congratulations, beautiful stuff. The location of the exhibition seems very cool also :+1:

1 Like

Nice collection !

1 Like

inspired when I lived in the hood for ten years and used whatever mixed media/spraypaint/acrylic/paper on cardboard

15 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

…And another episode of " I don’t know what i’m gonna make today but i’ll do it anyway" that turned out nice…well, i had fun making it.
No LSD was involved in the process, just ZBrush Core and some chocolate.

So here’s a render stylized in Krita and the link to the sculpting session
The Soundtrack i made for the session includes a bit of Chiral but i went back to my “pre Elektron” acoustic habits with VSTis.

the session :

18 Likes

Found an old attempt at snowboard isometrics. Illustrator.

Some other vectors.

13 Likes

Submit to Burton. Those graphics look right up their alley :+1:t6:

Replace your logo with…

…of course :wink:

1 Like

The funny thing is that I did this over 15 years ago for a Rossignol board design competition. They may have thought of a burton joke.

That style would totally fit their line-up

Cool stuff!

1 Like

And their money would go wonderfully with my synth budget.

2 Likes

Been playing around with GANs/machine learning and made this animation, quite happy with how it turned out + enjoying the process of dreaming stuff up along side the algorithms

A still:

10 Likes

It’s funny the rendering has the “taste” of old cartoons
while the techniques are ultra modern. Very nice.

1 Like

digging thru pics I ran into these. my girl did a piece for a Wes Anderson show in LA. as usual. 95% her, I helped with some technical bits.

29 Likes

Gorgeous pieces…

1 Like

Chocolate working well as a medium :grinning: . Slightly out of topic but I dug the music here. Tried searching for Obsidian Pepper Quintent to no avail. Any ideas?

1 Like

Thanks !

Well this is no surprise, because Obsidian Pepper Quintet is a new alias i created for this soundtrack, and it’s the only track i made with this name so far.

I took the name Neon Melk when i started my Elektron/Electronic music journey about a year ago and all the music i made for my sculpting sessions were in this genre…until kUBO, where i went back to one of my “old” habits.

I decided to create a new alias in anticipation of future tracks i may produce in this style.
So there’s just this track, for now, but i’m pretty sure that it won’t be the last.

The new sculpting session is almost ready to export and upload but this time it will be the 'usual" Neon Melk tango !

2 Likes

Seems that i’m on a Cartoon style cycle since my last Sculpt.
Also the addition of scene elements helps telling a little story and on top on that, playing with the 3D renders to make mixed medias illustration is pretty enjoyable.

So here’s a mixed techniques image and the link to the Session :

16 Likes

thats super good man! id kill to animate a character like that.

I assume thats your music too

1 Like

Thanks !!!
that’s funny you say that: I was thinking that maybe, maybe, there’s a possibility that i’ll pimp this guy with retopo and all that jazz and animate him !

And yes, the music is me, i’ve just posted the Soundcloud of it on the Share your Tunes Thread.

holy shit man…blowing my mind. insane sound and models.
so sick!

2 Likes