Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

sick. A lot going on here! Feels like there could be quite a story behind this scene.

1 Like

My latest sculpt session. Really enjoying to make these “mini scenes” and to create mixed media stuff. …Also, i can be more lazy in the 3D realm knowing i can use 2D tools to hide ugly stuff…I’m so unprofessional…hé hé. :

The Session :

14 Likes

Awesome thread!:star_struck:. Very creative community. Crazy and interesting stuff! :heart_eyes:
I reached the limit of likes :+1: I’ll continue tomorrow cause this thread is so amazing.

This is a collage of drawings I made when listening and inspired by music! Hope you like it :pray:

7 Likes

Today’s stupid pixels

11 Likes

will add more ina fewthis is a fun thread, everyone here has some neat skills, its cool how art and music go hand in hand.

Made with aseprite and the more complex ones in photo shop, using the mirror tool a bunch and some other things.

8 Likes

11 Likes

24 Likes

14 Likes

I usually start my sculpting session without knowing what i will do, but this time i had a rough idea to start.
Here’s two renders : One i stylized with mixed techniques and one straight from ZBrush Core, and of course, the link to the sculpting session.

About the music in the video, I went back to Ableton and vsts for a non electronic soundtrack ( with a tiny use of Chiral )

The session :

15 Likes

Aaah this one is great!!

I’m a 3D designer

11 Likes

Thanks !!!

11 Likes

Hey all! This is my first post here on the site. I wasnt sure where to put this but Im a really big fan of the Elektron devices as I bought the Digitone two years ago and the Analog Four recently. I plan on getting a Digitakt next…but I wanted to share my love for the devices with some anime inspired characters from each box.

Totally understand if this doesnt belong on the site at all, but i just wanted to share!

I hope you all like it! :bowing_man:‍♂

31 Likes

I’m not going to flag it, but I would have preferred drawings a little less oriented towards the male gaze…!

6 Likes

Thats a fair criticism and I understand your point of view. Im a dirty adult artist so my bias is pretty blatant. I appreciate your critique! I’ll think about that more when presenting something to these forums.

3 Likes

I feel uncomfortable

3 Likes

Me too. I even make music!!! Its pretty bad though…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! It is a good community but it’s worth getting a sense of the norms here. I understand that anime has its tropes (and its extremes) but if you tone it down a little and spread it across the gender spectrum, you’re likely to get more positive resonance.

6 Likes

love it

2 Likes