Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Going to have a hard time looking at my A4 the same way with all that thicc analog…

4 Likes

I love it. Would love to see your take on OT, MD etc.

2 Likes

That’s so merciful of you

3 Likes

Merciful is my middle name

1 Like

Personally, I see my Digitone as like the Digitakt figure above, but zipped up all the way and in full trousers; my Digitakt as a young male, the kind that’s into parkour and good at it; and my A4 as an older Zen master, gender more indeterminate.

2 Likes

That’s a cool interpretation! Wisened Zen master is interesting. With mine I imagined her as a talent manager and ex producer. Very resourceful so I can see the sort of parallels there with utility and experience.

My main inspiration comes from lots of gatcha anime games where these sort of designs is the main draw so i can see how they’re lacking in other ways. But maybe that’ll change next time.

I imagine the Octatrack to be someone tough…

1 Like

love it! Would not change a thing

2 Likes

Same here…or maybe i’d add tentac…cables.
Phew…that was a close one.

2 Likes

Did some more paintings

22 Likes

Yep, don’t you love this new trend ?
Ha la la la la.

2 Likes

Not by me. I don’t have anything more to add to this conversation.

“j’adore”

1 Like

Just my opinion.
I prefer this thread as an open ‘ post cool art’ thread ‘ while appreciating safe for work / non offensive themes.

Adding ‘rules’ made it much less interesting and I can’t be bothered to post anymore.

Yes it’s a synth forum but being ‘reprimanded ‘ for posting too often / wrong type of art is just bullshit.

Im not a moderator … leave / report as you see fit. I’ll still be on other threads.

8 Likes

Talking about art…( you know, this dangerous thing ) yours is cool indeed !

1 Like

Nice work! They look like spectrograms. I wonder how they sound.

2 Likes

Takeshi ishihara (Rez,Tetris art director liked it on twitter) … so it must be …. Alright :grinning:
The nearest block game I worked on was a klax conversion to master system in 1991.

10 Likes

Love the “Ren and Stimpy” vibe of your creatures.

1 Like

29 Likes

Intense! Would love to hear about your process!

The wall in my sleeping room. Made with black Acryl

18 Likes