Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Hnng, the first one was giving me quite the flashback haha

Dang, flashback to what?! :rofl:

I’m not great at describing stuff but it’s all done in Blender…simple modelling, modifiers and procedural textures.

2 Likes

Well, somewhere between the shading and the complex refractions through the geo, the results are lovely!

1 Like

These would be such great record covers.

3 Likes

Many thanks :slight_smile:
Lots more here if you this sort of thing.

@Scot_Solida Thanks - there’s a few things in the works in that regard. Should be out in the world Q1 of 2022.

4 Likes

These images could be the artworks for my next albums. What do you think? I made these album covers using A.I. I discover a tool called Artbreeder.
So if you like dystopian, psychedelic, creepy and crazy images this is the tool.

14 Likes

I like the 3rd one but be careful how you use Artbreeder for something like an album cover as ownership of the images can be a little tricky.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I didn’t knew

1 Like

very cool -
clearly someone at SGFX has a camera in your room - you had better sweep for bugs! :upside_down_face:

the first one looks like it could be a sea creature of some sort…the last one has a really glassy look, i would probably choose those over the other two

1 Like

I work in a public library and have been able to make some cool displays lately. I’m especially proud of this Teen Horror display I just put up for October.

The tentacles were made from different colored butcher paper cut out with an Xacto knife and glued together.

18 Likes

That’s awesome! This time of year leads to lots of fun art on the job. Coolest job I ever had was building props and sets for a haunted house company.

1 Like

That sounds absolutely incredible!

It was kind of a dream job. If the company was still around I’d probably still work there.

1 Like

14 Likes

Acrylics on canvas.

19 Likes

WoW

1 Like

Thank you! :pray:

Now that is cool!

1 Like