Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Thank you so much!! :pray:

1 Like

Made this a few years ago. It’s acrylic paint and markers on top of an old photograph.
It’s a small dedication for Howling Wolf, a great blues musician.
I’ve been painting for years now and last year I started to make music (if you can call it music :sweat_smile:) If I ever record something I’ll share it on elektronauts.

6 Likes

some age old futzing with markers, India ink, and spilled coffee. This thread has inspired me to get back into drawing. I miss it sorely!

16 Likes

I’m doing my first Sculptober + Inktober and i am late on schedule…of course.
( replaying the Mass Effect Trilogy doesn’t help )

Anyway, here’s Prompt 05 of the Sculptober list : Dead

Turntable on YT :

14 Likes

I really love this one!

1 Like

One moar. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Clearly, i won’t be able to complete all entries from the Sculptober list, so i decided to pick some i like more and in this case, it’s a two birds with one stone scenario as i’m mixing Day 07 and Day 10 : “Absorb” and “Radiate”

The turntable on YT :

14 Likes

17 Likes

Illustration for a possible sample pack I’ve been working on:

14 Likes

Perfect!

2 Likes

If I may, have you tested the blue or yellow (that of the patch cables)
instead of the green that surrounds the title?

2 Likes

I bet that blue would be good, actually… I might give that a go - if I am not to lazy to do all of those little dots again.

2 Likes

Yellow is nice imo.

5 Likes

I like the retina-burn of the blue or green against that red, though. :blush::thinking:

(EDIT: I like the multi-color dots in yours…)

2 Likes

Some artwork for the inside of a j card on an upcoming EP, been getting into printing and rescanning laser printer prints to slowly destroy my original art :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Nice. I used to love using copying machines to degrade art and lettering (back when lettering was done using rub-off Letraset packs)

6 Likes

feel free to use as you please
my insta is omuhellajikkenkade

1 Like

Latest Quick Sculpt in “known territories” before trying new stuff.

The turntable on YT :

10 Likes

The angels, death, heaven, contemporary problems, selfie culture

5 Likes

totally belongs here