Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Combination of Blender and GAN stuff:

15 Likes

Beautiful work !

1 Like

I love it! The aesthetic!!

Teeth, eater if dimensions

Did i already say that more of this would be welcome? Weā€™ve personified worse things as a species.

15 Likes

Hunting smurfs?

2 Likes

Beautiful! Do you know zbrush? Isnā€™t open source but is amazing tool for organic stuff

1 Like

I AM a smurf. This is my home. And food.

1 Like

Thanks!

Iā€™m aware of Zbrush and itā€™s status as the best 3D sculpting program around but havenā€™t used it. Would love to learn it at some point soon (along with Houdini & TouchDesigner)!

Currently enjoying Nomad which is a great sculpting app for the iPad - combined with Procreate itā€™s possible to make really nice stuff while on the move.

2 Likes

Schtroumpfs

:wink: image

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I would like to try Nomad and procreate just for fun. But I donā€™t like the apple pen, donā€™t like the feeling, Iā€™m used on Wacoms.
Keep up the good work

2 Likes

I gave myself a tattoo! First time Iā€™ve done a stick and poke!!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: Texture pleasure !

1 Like

Careful, they can be quite addictive!

Yes!!! That means Iā€™ll practice a lot

1 Like

Found a walkthrough on my phone and figured yā€™all might be interested.

1 Like

Pretty busy with thingsā€¦but made a little sculpt to keep the ā€œArtā€ YouTube Channel alive.
Not yet in that future ā€œnewā€ style/cycle that i want to try.
So hereā€™s a render and the link to the turntable on YT.

8 Likes

Broā€¦ yours and your loved ones work is absolutely stunning. Love the characters and the work. Amazing!

I would love to get into the same sort of thing myself. How do you make the moulds? What material is used to put into the moulds. What paint do you use or does anyone use for figurines?

Iā€™ll probably have some more wuestions too. I hope you donā€™t mind.

20 Likes