Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Absolutely love these! The third one is my favourite!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Iā€™m giving the traditional square polaroids a rest for a bit because itā€™s so expensive to get film but that camera that shoots those little rectangles is a blast! Never 100% sure what Iā€™m gonna get with that little thing.

2 Likes

A friend of mine gifted me some Copics markers, first go with em, excited to get to know em better.

11 Likes

Finally got my 35mm developed and made my first attempt at cyanotypes, need to sort out a better printer for transparencies.

19 Likes

7 Likes

Nice images! Is it a colour printer youā€™re using for transparencies? If so did you prep the file to print the image in all 4 channels, CMYK, not just black? I only ask because maybe you donā€™t need to buy a new printer. Ignore me if this is obvious. Good luck, Iā€™d love to see how these progress.

1 Like

Is it fair to say the outline shape of the leaves is kind of a motif for you? (given your profile pic too)

Hadnā€™t seen that, but one could indeed find some matching points, behind the dark/clear contrast and the shapeā€¦
I just love how fragile spring leaves feel.

3 Likes

Some new stuff Iā€™ve been working on. Oil & cold wax on Panel.

32 Likes

The visual contrast between the leaves and bark is appealing alright. Right, Iā€™ll get back to overthinking thingsā€¦

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Another Blender x AI x Live thing, video exceeds the file limit hence the link.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcM_vJZj3vK/

A still:

2 Likes

Splendid lights.

1 Like

Woop woop ! Been awhile I didnā€™t showed up here, some very nice stuff (special mention to pidgeo).
Here the last cover art I worked on for a release on my label.
All ā€œanalogā€ collage with an added logo and background by the artist who made the music. Itā€™s a fun one as I made to work either like this or rotated at 180Ā°.

7 Likes

thanks Simon :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Stazma.
nice work too, Iā€™ve always wanted to work with collage. seen some amazing digital cityscape concept art which incorporates collage on ā€œthe Internetā€. fairly mind-blowing stuff. :heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s stunning! Youā€™re skilled!!

2 Likes

Thanks Dalai, I appreciate it :heart:

These are absolutely lovely! :heart:

2 Likes

I did not, will definitely be researching this today, thanks for the tip!