Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

I used to do that with an older SLR and a CRT, before the flat screens came out. Looked cool, but not as good as your stuff.

Thanks, ill try what you detailed out :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

My buddy did some really cool photo aging using pictures he took, then sticking them in an overhead projector and would shoot what was in the image redirector(the protection part). Looked sick. Or taking pictures of pictures displayed on a light box.

3 Likes

A photocopier or photocopier + scanner and printer in a drawing process can be interesting.
From memory, Enki Bilal does/did this to get a little “milky” look.
I love these techniques that use technology against the current.

1 Like

Need to get into grease pencil. Done some fun experiments but not gone deep.

If you’ve got an iPad Gravity Sketch is worth a play around with too.

5 Likes

Back at digital painting since a few weeks. Feels good.
Made with Paintstorm Studio.

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

tHANX !

long time no sculpt…

Sculpting session on YT, soundtrack made with Chiral+Ego from Fors and Drumcomputer+ Loopeator from Sugar Bytes.

5 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

I do avant-garde perfumes (and graphic/packaging/web design), for anyone interested in the most unexplored sense in arts: the smell. :slight_smile:

https://avantgarden-lab.com

7 Likes

Ink and acrylic on gum tape on plywood. Abstract improvisation, trying to make my music and art through similar processes.

16 Likes

Another Sexy Character done in ZBrush Core.
Soundtrack is made of two tracks from an old project.

The sculpting session :

5 Likes

:upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Found this following the thread ->

6 Likes

Reminds me of some of the artwork on the Ann Aimee label.

1 Like

Many beautiful things…

1 Like

Been shooting a lot of photos lately, haven’t developed the 35mm stuff yet but got some instant photos I’ve liked.

18 Likes

This week I’ve mostly been experimenting with combining Blender 3D and AI image synthesis.
Video files are too big to post here so here’s a couple of links:

Some bonus camera phone + GAN footage from last week

7 Likes

Getting back into blender after a 2 year hiatus. Trying new modeling techniques. This time using skin modifier to set the base model and go in and sculpt, remedy, edit vertices. Keeping the base model Poly count really low to easily modify the model and then apply bevel and subdivision modifiers to up the detail…
I was really suprised at how effective this modeling technique is. This will definetly be my go to technique going forward.

6 Likes