Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

interesting looking birthday cake :slight_smile:

Here is some art I made for my 2nd Deaf Index project “The Engine of Creation”. It was all from a psilocybin session and when I came down I had to start sketching.

2 Likes

That image really needs an explanation. It’s making me excited and nauseous at the same time.

2 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

Symptoms exacerbated.

2 Likes

A soap ?

1 Like

Having a lot of fun with touchdesigner lately

4 Likes

Yo! Love this thread.

I have been busy with some 3D sculpting and little software jams all on my iPad.

I am a Preschool teacher and before the day starts the children arrive and play with toys or have free time. I normally doodle. I have a little time restraint and enough time to get something a bit comical out. I love making kids laugh. I don’t usually have time to color it so I normally take a photo of the sketch I do and use Procreate to turn everything digital and add color there. Then I use nomad create the 3D model. Digital clay rocks!!!

Here’s my latest speedsculpt and jam.
Fishman

EDIT:
Screenshot

2 Likes

5 Likes

Another flower animation, this time audio reactive. Really happy in particular with the colours in this one.

A still:

8 Likes

Nice one. That first piece reminds me of your avatar.

Description?? as per thread stipulations. I am a sucker for a backstory. It helps me mentally frame the moments shared.

Bro, these are INCREDIBLE!!! Have you heard of MentalCanvas?

1 Like

Yes! Both comments about this art are exactly on the money!

Right!? That would be soooooooo good! Since reading that comment I have been happily thinking up a tangible context for these little brain brothers. Like what would they be doing?

They are not as clever as they are brain looking and I love them @re5et

And

Totally!
Ren and Stimpy and “Ahhhh Real Monsters” … brilliant shots from the nostalgia gun! LOVED those cartoons.

2 Likes

Sunday morning, we went for a walk with my son and my wife in St Suliac, a nice little town close to St Malo.
I had my field recorder to get some wave and bird sounds.

This picture is a detail of a garden barrier, I hid the sun with it.

My avatar is a detail of a session of visual larsens, with my phone used as a webcam to capture my computer screen :slight_smile:

Thanks!
I’ve seen some amazing stuff people have made on MentalCanvas but haven’t had the chance to play around with it yet.

I had a look but saw the price and thought ‘ maybe I should dig into blender and grease pencil ‘

I haven’t drawn anything for a while. My brain isn’t in the mood atm.

The background image on your profile page is awesome!

Thank you, it’s from the same session of visual larsens. I should do a video of it for the next track… :thinking:

1 Like

I love that stuff!
I’d love to be schooled on how to do that stuff. Cool vibe.

With MacOS + iPhone, here you go:

• plug your iPhone to your Mac
  • launch Quicktime player > new video
  • you have a little menu on the right of the red button : choose your iPhone as a webcam, it will copy the phone screen
  • on the iPhone, launch a photo app and there you go: you just have to film what’s going on on the screen.

Try different angles, you’ll see some amazing animations!
I love it when some blue arrives from nowhere.
If you use the regular iPhone photo app, you sometimes have a yellow square: you can watch it being deformed by the visual larsen, it’s fascinating…
Have fun!

2 Likes