Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

Lovely stuff! I’m going to experiment with video synthesis and ai generated art, feels like a cool intersection.

I think I’ve been having more fun with the grotesque tbh…

But if this isn’t an album cover I don’t know what is…

2 Likes

(www.soundcloud.com/frantsel/sets/secret-of-evermana)

Cover to my last ep Secret of evermana…
Its all analog with a tiny digital overhaul.

9 Likes

Cyanotype I made today.

16 Likes

A large, dark corridor in the hospital where I worked during covid in 2020.

13 Likes

One of my light paintings.

10 Likes

Great works! Didn‘t even know half the techniques you‘re all using, hah.

@SlowRiot What are the materials you are using for the lightpainting? I zoomed in and thought I‘d recognize some of it, but still not sure.

Ha cool, I did a rendering of my TB-303 in the late 90ies with Cinema 4D on my Amiga 4000.

10 Likes

This is the artwork from my latest album release - all analog video with digital feedback and effects

16 Likes

V cool! How was this made?

1 Like

Thank you!

For this I used two video mixers, a Panasonic WJ-AVE5 and a Roland Edirol V-8. There’s no source signal, instead the AVE5 is feeding back into one of its inputs with a triangle wipe moving across the screen.

The Panasonic creates really good feedback but I don’t have it any more unfortunately.

Edit: Looks like there’s tearing on the screen too so I probably used a Syntonie CBV001 Enhancer as well to circuit bend the signal.

1 Like

Very nice!! Although not all analog since both of the mixers and the fx are digital. :slight_smile: Not trying to be a dick but was wondering about the process. I have both of those mixers, very nice both of them.

1 Like

Yes, important pedantry and poor phrasing on my part - digital mixers, an analog video signal - mixing metaphors :slight_smile:

It’s captured off a CRT too which I’d forgotten to mention but is probably obvious.

1 Like

That much I was able to conclude. :slight_smile:
CRT textures are so lovely.

I take lots of creative photos of Toys - here’s one of some Black Series SW.

10 Likes

Random stuff

13 Likes

The first three almost gave me an acid ascent…

1 Like

no doubt there’s some residual in my brain as well

5 Likes

In any case it is massive, beautiful feelings of vertigo.

Clover. Gently edited.

7 Likes

Under construction…

15 Likes