Post your artwork here - please read the "rules" : )

-https://archives451.tumblr.com/archive
-https://www.instagram.com/attackdecaysustainrelease/
I’m open to some project or to respond to some needs :mage:

7 Likes

Thanks man really appreciate it :thup: might do some more eventually. Itchy and scratchy was my next plan

1 Like

Thanks! Wow. The one with the birds in the air is an instant album cover!

Good find on the Zeiss. You’re going to have me scouring ebay and shops for old cameras now, hehe.

Here is a recent painting mostly worked on outside in situ, oil and acrylic on aluminium panel.
edit- the soundscape below was recorded whilst out painting this piece

50 Likes

Loving the variety of talents in this thread , great to see what everyone can do!

3 Likes

Some really lovely and varied artwork on here.

Some of my stuff:

dinosaurs-400

17 Likes

I forgot about this one. A stop-motion puppet I made for a video. I call him Wendell.

13 Likes

not by me, but with me. a hand-drawn vector portrait by a friend of mine.
p.s. that flying saucer behind my head is real.

4 Likes

i take photos of my handmade stuff/paintings and combine with photos on my phone then tweak a little in Gimp. This is my first piece in a gallery show recently, printed and enlarged to photo paper

17 Likes

Some stuff. Mostly a few years old. I find I have little time, or (sadly) desire, to draw anymore.

But seeing everyones work makes me feel kinda inspired… so thanks everyone.
Maybe this weekend I’ll leave the synths alone and break out the pens :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Lovely. What are these drawn in?

One beautiful day in May 2008, a disused Eurostar access tunnel became a pop-up gallery of street art. All thanks to everyone’s favourite art prankster, Banksy.

A host of world renowned street artists contributed pieces, alongside children’s stencil workshops and an open submission policy.

Keen to take advantage of the opportunity, I spent the best part of three days hand-cutting my stencil and then nervously painted it in broad daylight, with a crowd of onlookers. I even did an impromptu Q&A session. A slightly surreal experience!

16 Likes

Sick! What’s the head made of? wanted to work in 3D for a while now. Puppets for videos/ designer toys etc. Had some ideas for making some miniatures after looking at these apocalypse dioramas people make

1 Like

dope! any more story?

The head is sculpted from air-drying clay. I initially made a cast of it and reproduced it in latex, but in the end, I preferred how the clay took the paint. The glasses are twisted wire with clear resin of the sort used for model airplanes for lenses.

1 Like

Awesome. Love the strokes! :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:
The water is really good!

1 Like

Hey thanks!

Jesus Christ on a bike, @jb!

I think we’ve a lot in common…

Your art is super sick. I love always loved cartoon style with a black outline. What made you want to make The Simpsons drip with an acid like melting?

1 Like

Loving these!

1 Like

Wow! I can really appreciate all of the detail here!