Post your DN OS 1.50 release date prediction & win no prize

2 Likes

lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

Next Wednesday.

4 Likes

Wednesday after next

4 Likes

I’ll see your bet and raise you one day. Are we playing by Price Is Right Rules?

4 Likes

One dollar!

4 Likes

Come on down!

3 Likes

Fuck yeah :sunglasses:

3 Likes

3 Likes

If you’re planning on selling your Digitone, it will be the day after you’ve shipped it. So I’m not sure what exact date that’s going to be because I don’t know when you’ll get around to selling. But I’m confident that I’ve got the timing right there.

9 Likes

lmao then they will never update that shit.

5 Likes

The way to do this is scientifically. Take a look at the past 18 months of Elektron firmware releases, calculate the mean time between them, adjust for environmental variables, then project out a timeframe based on that.

Of course, I’m feeling far too lazy to do that right now, so instead I’ll just take a wild guess and say Superbooth.

1 Like

one oh trix point never

1.3 updates for the Digitakt were June 2021, the same features came to the Digitone in February 2022. Since the same features cannot so easily be transferred from the DT to the DN as the 1.3 feature update (slicing on an FM synth?), it could be a long time. Like a year away.

Alternatively they could already have something in the pipeline ready to go on the DN. Here’s hoping!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Word on the Gothenburg streets is you will be able have 4 stereo sample tracks or 4 analog synth tracks as well as the fm synths in any combination. Or they will simply add a FM radio machine to really round it out.

It’s coming out on May 1 (1.5.23)

1 Like

That ticks boxes I didn’t even know I had :joy:

1 Like

and digitone.

1 Like