Pro Tools 'Artist' version- any users?

Hello

I use Pro Tools ‘Studio’ for work, but im coming to the end of my subscription period and weighing up what options i have at renewal, as £300 a year + tax is kind of difficult for me atm. I almost certainly have to stick with Pro Tools for a few reasons that i wont go into here as theyre fairly esoteric, so im not looking for alternative DAW suggestions, as im already aware of all them and. they arent feasible.

What i want to know is if anyone is using the slightly stripped-down ‘Artist’ version of Pro Tools (the one thats closer to £100/year)? Ive looked at the comparisons on the Avid site and am aware of the key differences, but cant find info on one thing- does it allow importing of session data? I use this fairly extensively to import already-edited audio tracks from other sessions/projects, and not having this would probably be a dealbreaker. I know that the Artist version doesnt allow OMF import/export (bummer) and thats kind of in the same neck of the woods as session-data importing, so it’d be good to know so i can make a decision/bite a bullet.

Any users able to let me know?