Problem with DT midi connection via Ableton, channel 9-16 are not produced. looking for help

Guys, help me figure it out, the first 8 channels sound and work when sent to a digitakt, I have a volca keys subkey to the DT, I have it on track 9 in the DT, but when choosing tracks 9-16 in Ableton they are not reproducible, or these tracks could only be sent?? ? thank.

A MIDI track on the DT has a receiving channel (see the DT Settings -> MIDI -> Channels) and a sending channel. Default, a sending channel is disabled and you should enable it via the SRC page and press FN + the A encoder to. Then you can select the MIDI channel for your Volca Keys.

1 Like

Yes, I know that, there is no problem with this. add an ableton to this, I want to write an arrangement for volca in ableton or use an arpeggiator for example. and when selecting channels in ableton, only 1-8 are played.

that is, I want to select channel 9 in ableton and press on the laptop keyboard so that the volca sound is played. or is it not possible…?

In Ableton, have you enabled the DT in the MIDI Settings?

yes, in the settings themselves I turned it on and on the midi track [midi to] I selected DT and the channel

Have you enabled Receive Notes in the DT Settings?

Yes

1 Like

Yes, follow the steps in my first answer how to do this.

Did you select channel 9 for track A on your DT? (Settings -> MIDI -> Channels)

1 Like

yes, TY !!!
as always I’m tinkering, and the solution to the problem lies on the surface…)

1 Like