Problem with TM-1 need help please

Hello,

can´t get rid of this prob:
TM1 is always not reconize from start on.

When boot up my PC (tested with OS win7 win8 and now win10) the machine don´t recognize the TM-1. No matter if the Md is on or off when booting.
If i disconnect usb and reconnect it everything is ok and the device is recognized as Elektron TM-1 Audio device usb controller. But i had to this evry time i boot my system.

This happens after upgrading to firmware 1.05 I tested to downgrade to firmware 1.04. becaus i thought it was a firmware bug. But what had the same fault now with firm 1.04
I´ve tried all other usb port, no chance i had to reconnect usb every time. No hub is in use.
After reconnecting everything works fine, but i don´t wanna do it every time again.

Any advice?

I wrote to support but it seems there is no solution on the way. Am I the only one with with strange behavior?

Hello,

one maybe importent detail for a solution:

after fist boot the tm1 is listed:
Elektron TM-1 USB-device Audio unconnected

after reconnecting the usb plug there are two listings:
Elektron TM-1 USB Composite Device unknown connected
and
Elektron TM-1 USB-device Audio connected

Any idea?

Hello,

I have the same issue with firmware v1.05 and WIN10.

Any idea ?

Hello Zorglub,

sorry no idea. I have had a few tickets from support, but they don´t have an solution. I don´t know if they had made efforts to find out the reason for this issue.
So still the same procedere,… before i can use the Tm1 i had to connect disconnect and reconnect the TM1 then everything works fine. I don´t believe they try to fix it because the machines which need an TM1 are running into death. :frowning:
You can contact support too, maybe there are in the mood to fix it.

Hello SPS,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards