Problems Syncing Model Samples to External Clock (SPP)!

I’m going crazy here, so I’m hoping someone has a solution.

I love my Model:Samples so far. But I’m having issues syncing it to Logic’s clock. I’ve had it hooked up a number of ways (direct USB, MIDI from my interface, MIDI from a Beatstep pro) and it acts the same no matter what. If i start Logic from the beginning of the track, everything is fine and in sync, but if I start from anywhere else, it’s not even close to in sync. I’ve looked around online, but I’m not sure what else to try. If anyone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I don’t have the samples but I’ve looked in the manual and it doesn’t seem to receive song position pointer or anything like that, just clock and transport. You’ll need to start Logic from the beginning of the track or from the beginning of a bar, or rather multiple of the models pattern length. Once started and in sync it will probably respond to pause from logic and then unpause again in sync.

Thanks for the reply, I should have specified that I am trying to start at the beginning of a bar which is a multiple of the pattern length. When I start at the beginning and pause/unpause, the Model Samples drifts further out of sync each time I do that. I’m really stumped at this point.

can’t you use USB? Mine tracks song position perfectly via USB. Is logic configured to send out track position rather than start/stop? MIDI Clock follows song position or something in settings?