Program change with nerd sep

hello everyone… i’ve been trying for a long time to find out how i can make program changes with the analog rythem and the nerd sep… Unfortunately, it doesn’t work so that I can use it Pattern s always need a run until they sit. can you make a midi jump directly? … Has anyone done this before or should it work somehow?

hallo zusammen …ich versuch seit langer zeit herauszufinden wie ich program changes mit der analog rythem machen kann und den nerd sep…
es geht leider aber nicht so das ich es nutzen kann pattern s brauchen immer einen durchlauf biss sie sitzen. kann man midi direkt jump machen geht das ? …hat das schon mal jemand gemacht oder macht das sollte doch irgend wie gehen ?

Direct Jump and Direct Start only work when changing patterns manually. You can’t trigger a programme/pattern change immediately when trying to control the patterns externally. Programme changes cause the next pattern to queue up, for playback after the LEN step count of the current one.

Some people have a workaround. Use a MIDI processor in between the sending device and the Rytm. Configure the processor so that when it receives a Programme Change message it sends a Stop message, the Programme Change and then a Start message, all immediately one after the other. If the processor is fast enough, it will not be perceptible to the listener.