Project File Exchange

Hi everybody,

This is a bit of an experiment in combining my own creative projects with my wish to encourage fostering a more open and collaborative music community.

I’ve been working on a project called Planetarium+ recently. It’s a revisiting of an old electronic EP that I made in 2014 before I took a few years to work on some indie rock projects.

For various personal and creative reasons I’ve decided to break up the release of this project into 4 parts and I recently released part 1.

One of the reasons that I’ve decided to do it this way is so that I can share the the projects files for each section as I go. Rather than working in a massive file dump at the end of the large undertaking.

So here are the Project files for Planetarium+ Part 1 for the Digitakt!

Please read the .txt attachment before using them. It has the answers to many of the questions concerning use and technical issues that may arise from running these projects!

Both the project files and EP are free (name your price). If you would like to download them for free simply go to checkout and type 0 as the payment amount then click buy/download.

If anyone else would like to share their project files I’d encourage you to do so! I feel that it’s a great way to facilitate a listening experience that offers more to both the listeners and creators out there! (With the added bonus of pushing us to be more vulnerable with our art by releasing the raw stems.)

2 Likes