Promo video for Moog DFAM

That’s a partisan article if I’ve ever read one.

“RePUBlicans don’t agree with our emotional rhetoric- if you disagree with us, you’re just a filthy republican- and you know they’re wrong about everything(because they don’t agree with us(who are right about everything)”

Truly eye opening stuff. Cant argue with that

2 Likes

“non-binary musicians”

“Red Bull Music Academy” :face_vomiting:

It gets better and better.

Interesting article wrote by a woman. But the part where it said in the survey that only 12% of women believe gender equality had been achieved. Every man who’s been with a woman long enough knows that no matter what you do it’s never done right or is not enough. Silly survey :grinning:

3 Likes

@DavyP They don’t take kindly to light hearted jest round these parts, careful

3 Likes

Yeah, might want to be careful where and when you post your jokes. I’ll assume it was…

Insert roll eyes imoji here!!!

1 Like

Huh, interesting thread. Y’know I thought I kinda agreed with Ryan and them at the start… then i started thinking of the kids i work with in my job… what they would think. Then I read Ryan’s comments about Trump and the rest… I just can’t abide that. You guys blew it by revealing how deep this goes for you.

1 Like

Yeah- you know. When you agree with someone on one thing, you have to agree with them on everything.

So I’m dippin’ out for now. It’s Friday night, after all. I myself am going to a queer techno party where this will make great talk over cocktails. Some of you seem to have a very vanilla social base. Might want to look into something different for once.

For those arguing against tools of equality, and the handful of you high-fiving them with likes, I don’t know what to say. Pretty disappointing. At least we know now who stands where.

Until next time, Beckys. Kisses.

2 Likes

Nope, but sometimes when you start to feel lost - you regret following someone at all.

Feel lost how?

Well, I just came back now after cooking dinner for my kids. The entertainment is over? Come on…

2 Likes

In an unrecognizable, gross-out area of morality.

2 Likes

I don’t feel like you needed to delete your post. Aggressively trying to preach tolerance is counter productive, their thinking was definitely off. I’m not sure if I missed something

Again, major assumptions. Enjoy your night with your diverse crowd, I’m sure you all can have good laugh about how privileged and out of touch all the people you know nothing about are. I hope this cool device comes with a delay, it will be perfect for you.

1 Like

Of course, I live equality!
I don’t normally post in music forums about it.

Nevertheless, I think this thread was quite interesting, and thank everyone for keeping it civil.

I have an immediate response to reject whenever I feel I am being forced to think and feel a certain way - but moving past that initial feeling - there has to be real value in normalizing things which are not at present true or representative. Obviously in other spaces, it is vital to represent things as they truly are - but in the space of an advertisement… social realism isn’t in any way necessary or even really valuable.

It wasn’t clever as I had intended.

I was trying to Mirror that persons “I am the guardian of truth/ those who don’t agree with me are cast out into the infinite darkness that is not agreeing with me- perspectives counter to what I claim will not be made valid until they renounce and submit to MY perspective” tone that that person, in my view, had.

But it wasn’t clever- it seemed petty, so I let it go

I agree with this to a degree. And I don’t have a problem with the ad, just the way some people argue like they are omnipotent beings who hold the torch of truth for all of us to see.