PULSAR-23 by SOMA

Guess you better move up to the city. I’ve never seen any in Tokyo.

Pulsar+lyra+other

3 Likes

This a dope track!!! How are you liking the Pulsar?

I got the message from Soma that I was top of the list for the pulsar and I could now order - painfully I don’t have the funds right now. Nightmare

Lovin’ it.

I can take your spot if you’d like :grin:

Next in line to take your spot if that works for you and FiFac doesn’t take it…
(based in Europe)

Love it. The only thing that I wish it had were more routing options for external mixing and maybe multiple sends for the fx. But I can’t really complain, the sound is pretty bold and unique and it’s very very immediate. There’s a lot to explore. Unlike the Lyra, I think it tends to be a much more controlled instrument. Though once you get patching, it can get pretty insane, pretty quick.

2 Likes

I’m happy to give you the spot. Any suggestions as to how?

2 Likes

i know it happened earlier in the thread… let me look quick

not sure if location makes a difference, I’m based in the US.

1 Like

I’ll ask them. Maybe PM me your email address so I can give it to them.

2 Likes

Just give them an email and they’ll sort it out. I think it’s EU based if that’s where you are located but worth asking.

1 Like

I’ll be getting my hands on one very soon. I’m super excited! I’m digging the tracks you posted and looking forward to hearing some more.

1 Like

I just entered the club! Got my mitts on a white Pulsar! Woohoo!!! This thing is nasty!!!

6 Likes

Nice. Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m definitely enjoying the controlled chaos!

100% agree and I confirm !

1 Like

My local shop has some Pulsars and I’m tempted. I don’t know if I need one. But it’s very difficult. I need some bad reviews.

Have a think about whether you really like the sound.

For a somewhat mitigated review watch Stimming’s review video on Electronic Beats…