Quadrinity+Lemur Setup issues

Heelo there!

I started yesterday to setup a nice MIDI network for the Quadrinity controlled from a Legacy Lemur.
Day-by-day my intention is to create a good network for a fun controlling of ElektronZ.

So far i created a simple patch for Track levels (MD-OT-MM) and Mutes.

Midi network is: OT master > Midi Thru box > MD-A4-MM.

MIDI IN of OT gets Midi from computer (so the Lemur).

1st issue

for MM the TrkLevels CC# is 7 over 1 to 6 midi channels.
for OT the TrkLevels CC# is 46 over 1 to 8.

So these are the values set on Lemur for controlling them.

If i move a MM TrkLevel (from Lemur) also the OT’sTrkLev follows…even if this control doesn’t appear in the MIDI CC Chart for OT.

Any ideas?

2nd issue

the Mutes switches to control MM (CC#3) controls also the Performance A knob on A4…toggling it between Min and Max value.

This happens on channel 1 to 6 then 8, 10 BUT NOT on channel 7, 9, 12,13,14,15,16.

Also, CC#4 controls Perf-B knob.
CC# does nothing…

Any ideas?

I started this thread bacause i haven’t find anything useful around when comes to setup Quadrinity and overlapping controls on same channel…

Thanks a lot in advance!
GiGi

I am still experimenting with set up, but I am using a Novation Zero SL2. It has the advantage of two midi outs.
Single Out goes to the OT.
OT is midi master and its Out goes to the SL In, and associated Out goes to midi through box to feed the other 3.

Track Solo on OT is also very useful, I wish the other 3 boxes had Solo too.

The fact is that CC#7 is a Channel Volume (coarse) so OT recognizes this as it was its CC#46 (the one you find in OT’s MIDI implementation.)

Any one have ideas?

So far im using CC#61 for controlling, with a fixed range, the AMP Vol of MM so it doesnt overlap with OT

you can remove a bit of the problem by addressing the A4 with NRPNs !
#niceproblemtohave

hey there!
Actually i am not really in good in midi networking and do not really know how to address only NRPNs…