Quality Computer Display/Monitor Recommendations

HeyO Elektronauts,

I am a longtime designer and digital media developer and have always used either an iMac (great screens Samsung/LG/etc) or Mac Pro with whichever monitor Apple was peddling at the time. I am pretty sure there are other designers on these boards and am in the market to buy a monitor but am looking for suggestions. I just got an M2 Pro Mini, and need to buy a monitor for it but am not sure where to start. Color accuracy and large viewing angles are important features for me.

If anyone knows who is making the screens for apples current monitors and what the model is, that would be a first choice. I know Samsung used to make them for Apple but heard LG and now someone else was doing the new ones. I just dont have funds for the one in Apple’s casing, but want that quality. Budget is 700-1000

Would love to hear your thoughts, what are you all using for your pixels?

I’ve had luck with the LG 4K one, which is below your price range, but I’m curious about the Sony INZONE M9. I use my monitor for games as well as music recording and work (M1 MacBook Pro), and this would seem to be a step up from the LG, and more versatile than the apple display.

2 Likes