...reading hands while talkin' cards

…had this little fear in the back of my head during shows…quite a few times already…

…catched me recently also while working in the studio…

and now…i have to end all this guessing and reading my hand palms…

checking and shoppjng for the next two matching cf cards…realizing…those u can really trust, no matter what…with 32 gigs each…meaning…no too big, not to small…perfect size in safety and handling…finally cost a little fortune!
which is ok for now…but i can’t beat the feelng that all this cf card thing is comin’ to an end pretty soon…

so…could we knock on swedish wood here alltogether…that elektron headquarters keep an eye on this…?

the cf card is the perfect mass storage medium for octa purposes…!!!

we got overhubs…and the most sexy usb cables…and overbridge…more and more little x clusive side products making our beloved music boxes fly even further…

so, please let us all call and sign in to make sure…no matter what happens…elektron will alays take care for further future cf card supply !

the octovercard…32 gigs…30 bucks…click and order anytime…and let’s forget about shopping elsewhere…
and the fear, there might be a day, we can’t feed our octatrack properly and save anymore…

I think that the market for CF cards is so big that there will always be leftovers from the digital camera scene to keep us few Octatrack owners supplied for a long time to come.

Has anyone tried micro sd cards in a cf adapter card?

flag

Wasn’t there some company a few years back working on little network-equipped CF cards? I doubt these would be fast enough for the OT but if they are this might be a more future-proof option.

This is probably one of those thoughts that sounds clever at first but turns out to be stupid.