Repair scratch

Thanks, good to know the color! :pray:

Not sure if it is the same exact colour as the Digis though, and they didn’t say it was an exact match

1 Like

I think you should rough up that puppy even more and sell it as “relic-ed” on Reverb for four times the original worth

3 Likes

…any epoxy treatment to refill it’s original shape would lead, as already mentioned, to sand that edge afterwards also, to get a clean finish again, which will then, add also the need for further repainting…

no matter how pedantic u might be, i’d say, live and work with it, the way it is…
all further efforts will include the risk of only making it worse…and it’s really not that bad…
while b stock is b stock…so, THAT much pedantic ur not after all in first place…
it won’t affect it’s sound, that much i can promise u… :wink:

1 Like

Do they sell replacement faceplates?

I dented my DT within 2 days of having. I could have been that a$$hole that sends it back but I’m just gonna ride it out.

It reminds me when I had this beautiful car that I’d wash, wax regularly. The first scratch made it all okay. Then it got rear ended twice, and hit from the side by a driver just learning how to drive (but apparently hadn’t gotten past looking before turning).

1 Like

I saw someone comment earlier about buying OT faceplates from elektron and they said yeah you can buy them direct. I assume it’s the same for DN so if you’re lucky and the dent is only on the faceplate….

2 Likes