Replacement rubber feet for Analog Heat/Digitakt/Digitone?

Hi gang - just picked up a used Analog Heat but the previous owner appears to have removed the little black square rubber feat. Ideally I’d like the same ones (both so it sits level with my 'takt and in case I sell it in the future - and who doesn’t like things to be whole?) - anyone know where I could get my hands on some? I’ll drop a message to Elektron in case they’re kind enough to post me some but I figure I might be lucky and find they’re a ‘common part’.

1 Like

Please let me/us know what Elektron respond. I have the same thing with my 2nd hand Heat mk1, two rubber feet missing for some reason.

1 Like

I can’t be sure without trying them but I think they’re these exact 3M feet: large or small 3M RUBBER FEET Self Adhesive RUBBER FEET Pads ~ CLEAR BLACK WHITE | eBay

Just need to measure the ones on my Digitakt as they have a few sizes, I’ll let you know how I get on!

1 Like

@korpinen Just got some feet delivered and these seem to be the perfect replacement. I’m not 100% sure if it’s the exact part Elektron uses but if it isn’t it’s what it’s based on: https://www.3m.co.uk/3M/en_GB/p/d/v000057366/

3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products SJ5008

Exact same dimensions, perhaps a slight difference in texture.

I got 12 for £3.

1 Like

Thank you, will try to track those down in Finland/EU!

I once emailed Elektron about replacement feet for an Analog Keys that was years out of warrenty and they shipped some to me free of charge.

4 Likes

That’s good to know thanks

I was quite happy to get some extras I added some to the bottom of my 4ms eurorack skiff