Reply post hang

Every time I try to reply to a post the pop out window hangs. It acts as though it is slow loading but if you press reply again it sends duplicates (which is why the forum is full of double posts at the moment).

Cheers

seems create post is doing the same thing. Very infuriating.

seems create post is doing the same thing. Very infuriating.

We’re looking into it!

i’ve noticed that as well since a couple of days now, first i thought it was my connection being slow. once clicked on the ‘post reply’ button the edit windows stays there, but if you hit refresh on the browser, the post has been actually posted…

Thank you.

All day for me, not replying via iMac running snow leopard, can’t contribute except by iPad !

Same here using the Chrome browser on a Mac!

Same problem here. I just double posted a topic because the popup didnt close.

It was fixed and now its back. The box greys out but then stays up and doesn’t close. It was working fine for quite a while but seems broken again.

Sorry to hear the issue is back. We’ll try to fix!

yep, it’s back again…trying to post a reply but the popup just hangs there.
seems like the popup is not getting any server side feedback…

edit: spotted a couple of errors in the web console but i’m not sure if they’re somewhat related to this issue

edit2: it actually works fine when editing/updating the post…

I’m also getting this on Chrome and explorer

Me too, on Chrome. However, like guga mentioned, the text does get posted; then I just kill the reply window that is hanging.

It works for me, both in Chrome (v 30.0.1599.101m) and Explorer (10.0.9200.16721) under Windows 7.

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

Works on my MacBook Air/Safari 7 (actually there is no popup window), but I do get a window on Chrome (Windows) that hangs, though I just close it and refresh to see my reply.

edit and that post, it didn’t hang lol!

Hi Zero, just cleared my chrome cache (I’m also on Windows 7)…let’s see if it works now!

…tick…tock…

YUP! Works!

Same here with OSX 10.6.8 and Chrome.

Clearing cache has worked on ReplyPost!!

Same here with OSX 10.6.8 and Chrome.

For me it´s the same on Mac OS X 10.6.8 and Safari. As workaround I always just close the reply window and the post got saved anyway