Restrictions are for the dreamless

This speculation has been brought to you by the letters d, m and t.

8 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing new under the sun, but itā€™s all fresh, as they say.

1 Like

Video Synthesis

2 Likes

Iā€™m just here for the dreamless.

6 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the sounds used are definitely the Digitone sound engine. Perhaps it is a Digitone Keys with added features (portamento, per track scaling, etcā€¦), which theyā€™ll also roll out for the Digitone desktop version. Guess we will find out soon enough.

4 Likes

If it is a Digitone Keys, Iā€™m hoping they add some voices and and possibly give the keyboard aftertouch.

2 Likes

If thereā€™s one other piece of gear they need to roll out per tack scaling on its the Digitone

7 Likes

A digitone key ?

so useless

1 Like

This was probably said already but I think it might be a Digitone with sample playback. Basically a Digitone and Digitrakt in one.

3 Likes

Just my 2cts, but the image loopsā€¦ so Iā€™m guessing granular.

I believe the image represents a witch.
Therefore the new instrument shall be made of wood !

11 Likes

Arthurā€™s wisdom :joy:

Oh man! These Elektron teasers are so great. I am actually more interested in who is making those and with what? That person should get a pay raise if you ask me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is definitely doable in Photoshop, and the animated version can be achieved with After Effect, this and lot of talent of course!

2 Likes

What else floats?

A small pebble

I read: Unlock your sweat dreams.

So a nightmare machine.

2 Likes

from gearslutz
ā€œI spoke to Dave Stewart last year when we met in Sofia/Bulgaria, we were guests on the same festival. He said that every single sound on ā€œSweet Dreamsā€ = Oberheim [OBX]ā€(https://www.gearslutz.com/board/gear.php?id=4814).

2 Likes

My guess is a digitone sounds pack

My wish is a video synth

1 Like

if it was a more fleshed out DN with keys it would be mint to see with 6 or 8 tracks. The 8 voices are already pretty superb but if the track count goes up it would nice to see the voice count do so in tandem. and If it did have sampling as well that would kindā€™ve be amazing, the A4 mkii certainly doesnā€™t. i must say i could be tempted by such a product as im on the hunt for a good keyboard at the moment. it would be nice if it was a little more compact than the A4K however, which is pretty beasty. would love a slinky portable digikeys to dream away on :heart_eyes:

Yes, this or a Digitone sticker. :man_farmer::woman_judge:

1 Like