Restrictions are for the dreamless

Good morning @Elektron, it’s time for our daily teaser dose. :eyes:

7 Likes

A coffe machine with p-lockable pastry making for fika

1 Like

I’m thinking as well a Tone Keys (bigger Digitone with keyboard) or a Model:Waves (smaller Digitone).

I don’t think even Elektron would have the nerve to release another version of the Digitone before we even have the promised editor for the first one!! They should release OB2 completely (which includes the Digitone) before adding new stuff realy, as much as I like new gear…

I guess it could be the editor + keys version - 2 birds with one stone…

When they announced the Berlin Studio, Cenk said the event tomorrow would show a new member of the family. And the female voice on the teaser sounded synthetic.

So Elektron have definately made an “Replicant”!

2 Likes

As it was previously suggested in the forum the release of a keys version might be the reason for later release of OB for the DN…

1 Like

imagine the disappointment if the new family member was the studio itself :open_mouth:

1 Like

Model : screensavers

3 Likes

Im pretty shure that people are going to be disappointed no matter what they release. hehe.

4 Likes

Yeh, I doint see this myself, they basically posted a month or so ago that now OB2 beta was out they were about to ‘start’ the Digitone editor…I dont think it was a planned delay or they would have used the beta to test what they had and there is essentially very little difference in the core engine (based on the A4/Keys anyway)

Its getting now-a-days that I almost hope companies releases something I ‘dont’ want!!

1 Like

MegaOverHub : makes all the digital algorythms and analog components of OB connected devices individually available for virtual modular patching. Unlocks a boatload of hidden AD/DA converters in the analogs’ circuitry to make it happen.

Naah. Still hoping for that performance mixer though.

I hope it’s terrible so I don’t have to buy it :slight_smile:

[I don’t really, of course I want to buy it] :wink:

2 Likes

Actually I would love to see a Digitone Keys!
Keyboard with velocity, aftertouch and mod stick.
4 Tracks for the synthesis (with FX Track for p-locking FX parameters) + 4 Midi Tracks sounds good to me.
Wouldn‘t mind having more tracks, though^^
Kit system like on the A4/AK/AR, slide, accent, macros…

To not restrict my dreams - give the Digi Keys wavetabls and maybe a VA engine, too!
Plus a dedicated external input track or Thru Machine^^
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bug fixes and OB?!!!

1 Like

It’s actually their new approach to moderating here. No mods no masters

2 Likes

I’m searching for a job now 59

It’s their coffee machine line. Finally my hobbiests setup is complete!

1 Like

But wait, if it’s a Digitone Keys, did we just us Digitone owners been called ‘dreamless’? :smile:

3 Likes

Ok sleepy people here it is, the non restrictive device:
Elektron 50

It’s a massive plastic injection module to make our own devices. No more waiting nor speculations, we can now make the wanted 16poly-video-granular-wavetable-mixer!

5 Likes