Restrictions are for the dreamless

The last iteration of the loop shows someone waking up.

Therefore I believe Elektron is going to release evidence that the Earth is flat

12 Likes

I swear one of the grainy pixels is red. Red pill folks.

2 Likes

#RoundEarthIsForTheDreamless

One question always bothered me though : what colour is the Giant Turtle underneath?

2 Likes

When. Will. We. Know. :aw:

Itā€™s already kinda leaked in the other thread. Digitone keys shows up in the search bar on thomann

omg :happy: thx! :sparkler:

Iā€™m expecting that it will just be a keyboard version of the digitone. Multiple outs and a XY joystick might be really nice. I doubt that it has sample playback capabilities, as some suggested here, but that would make a really powerful machine.
A beta version of OB for the DN (and the DNK) would be great to release alongside the reveal.

1 Like

So your saying a Elektron Trumpet machine? Oh lord please save us!!!

6 Likes

Or which color the four elephants have ā€¦

Half-life A4

2 Likes

If itā€™s a Digitone ā€œwithout restrictionsā€, it could be a full blown FM synth with more than 4 operators (I would wish 8), much more algorithms and loads of modulation facilities.

6 Likes

Digitone keys with new machines inspired by MnM (voice synthesis)
Update available for DN desktop version

3 Likes

Looper or delay/reverb pedal with infinity delays

Interesting. If you think back to that fake ā€˜Monomachineā€™ logo/sticker on the Digitone that some producer posted on Instagram, it might have been a little bit of a teaser for whatā€™s next. Pure speculation, of course :slight_smile:

Itā€™s the return of the Digit One in a Keys version: like a Moog One (Moogone?) but FM, aka Deckardā€™s Dreamless.

1 Like

If it does end up being a Digitone Keys/Digitone XL Keys then I hope serious thought is put into form factor.

The AK design was lovely but a little wasteful and impractical. Also, would it be a bad decision to go with a cheaper keybed to get cost down or keep, say,49 keys as more viable cost wise?

Looking forward to what comes though!

3 Likes

Elektron space echo? Iā€™m throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks. When will we hit 1000 replies.

Also a drum machine that boots with Elvisā€™ likeness every time would be nice

4 Likes

Model:Wool

1 Like

My thoughts as well.

I canā€™t say too much, but Octatrack owners will be very happy. :smiley:

Mostly because Octatrack owners are already very happy

37 Likes