Restrictions are for the dreamless

Lol, now where have I seen this reply before?

2 Likes

youĀ“re one evil dude, manā€¦ I almost didnĀ“t see the ā€œfold-outā€ button haha.

2 Likes

That when Elektron stepped in i remember with a strong refutation.

1 Like

I canā€˜t say too much here, but quite a few folks will be rather unhappy.

8 Likes

In the new vid is that a digitone on fire ?

It popped upon Twitter a few minutes ago

3 Likes

it is, yes - well looks like it to me

All I know is that today is not the day yet, and when the day does comes, itā€™ll all be over the following day.

1 Like

Hmmm ā€¦ no books left to burn? These are really bad times when they start burning musical instruments ā€¦ :wink:

The first device we see looks like a takt, the second device looks like a tone.

3 Likes

exactly.

02%20AM 59%20AM

4 Likes

Maybe itā€™s digitone made of environment friendly stuff ( wood ??). Every new purchased device gets a free tree and sponsored dolphin.

Or digitone with built in heat.
I wonder how bizarre the speculation could get

2 Likes

I seriously hope that Digitakt in the video is an indication of a sampling feature on the Digitone Keys :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ok, with this new information, Iā€™m throwing my guess in.

1. Underwhelming guess: overbridge update

2. Non-underwhelming guess: A new device that combines digitakt style sampling with the digitone fm engine. Maybe with more features for both than are available in the standalone units.

3. What I actually want: A mixer & standalone sequencer to pair with tone/takt with song mode, additional effects, additional LFOs? Who know what else.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying my best just to expect 1 and nothing more at this stage. I canā€™t handle another disappointing weekend. My team, Falkirk got relegated last weekend and Iā€™m still in a mood about itā€¦

1 Like

Couldnā€™t they be teasing more than one thing ?

• A digitone keyboard
  • A software update to unlock possibilities on the digi machines. Something like the randomisation parameter (I donā€™t remember where i read about this possible feature)
5 Likes

Looks like the next Digithing is coming.
ā€œfirst there was the DTā€¦ then there was the DNā€¦ set them on fire cos itā€™s time forā€¦ā€

So it might be this Digistrike falling from the sky, maybe.

1 Like

between the superbooth and GoT Iā€™m going to need several boxes of relaxing infusion :joy:

1 Like

Please a big update for Digitone or Octatrack OS!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes