Restrictions are for the dreamless

Have a look at “synths” cathegory for the Polish (or Romanian, or Netherlands) sub-site:

1 Like

i see nothing

Look at the keyboard for the synthesisers catagory. Digitone keys. Looks like the monomachine keyboard style.

1 Like

I think it’s cute.

1 Like

Yeah, the wheels are like a full 21 centimetres from the keyboard! How will I be able to reach them?

1 Like

there’s another new teaser. all Digitone.

A keyboard player wants to be centered on the actual Keybed, no? So then the ergonomics are way off. Prank.

The only thing I want from this is the black buttons in the bottom row of the sequencer the replace the white ones on my digitone. Looks much better in black.

1 Like

ah yes the fabled honklertone
the video/fm synth that only make meme sounds and vaporwave with shit tier meme visuals

2 Likes

The pitch-bend and mod wheel placement feels out of place knowing you have to reach your hand that far to use it :grimacing:

I had a dream last night… They announced an SDK and open sourced parts of the Electron devices firmware so user could add/modify things (and finally stop nagging about missing features :wink:

3 Likes

The angle and perspective on those keys (check low c) is whack - Elektron are trolling y’all with help from suppliers !!

edit : As pointed out below - the impression of general perspective is heavily skewed by the top surface being sloped !

7 Likes

See this is how long threads loose their effectivity. People just don t bother to check whether their scoop already has been posted.

[Moderator Edit] : A few posts from here on were merged from an unnecessary new thread !

2 Likes

Digitone keys have a slightly angled faceplate. That’s all

3 Likes

even correcting for that it’s a bit iffy - but yeah - the end projection is not rectangular - still looks photoshopped at the low C but point taken

2 Likes

yeah, if you follow the perspective lines from left to right you realize there is some weird perspective in it…the keys don´t match the perspective of the soundmodule

1 Like

I mean Thomann was clearly aware they leaked the name with that search (since it got pulled a few hours later). Wouldnt be surprised if this is fake. It seems a little unwieldy. Something Elektron would do in 2003, but not 2019 I think.

4 Likes

I don’t get the advantage of such a design VS a digitone sitting next to a midi keyboard like the arturia keystep…

2 Likes