Restrictions are for the dreamless

Didn’t Suzanne Ciani say that keyboards ruined electronic music.

2 Likes

DonKeys for short.

7 Likes

Ok! Back to my MNM… until i die I guess. No hope

gimme!!!

Maybe you need an OT.

OT mkiii would be a great blockbuster, today I would buy one. Although I settle for improvements in the Os in the MKI (and it would save me some money).

1 Like

Interesting is that there is 1 more hidden product on Thomann in elektron category compared to yesterday. So it’s 2 hidden items now. Showing only 14 out of 16 total. Might be an accessory (maybe decksaver, or battery for M:S?)

I guess dubstep ruined electronic music. But I’m not sure.

1 Like

If this turns out to be real I’m pretty excited! It’s almost a return of the sfx6! Open up the restrictions to the operators, possibly some digipro machines, make those knobs performance macro knobs and it’s basically as close to a mnm mk3 as we could ever hope for. Y’all know I’m getting this!

1 Like

Yet there are tens of pictures of Ciani playing a keyboard, surrounded by keyboards

2 Likes

I have no idea really. But I’m sure there’s something surprising in there, just bolting on a keyboard and calling it a day would be too lazy for elektron IMO

would be nice if they release an update for the DN without restrictions :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure existing DN users will also benefit from this release.

1 Like

Finally it’s clear: A new soundset for digitone :smiley:
Thanks elektron for keep my wallet :joy::rofl:

My guess is that the second is the battery handle for M:S

2 Likes

Will there be a live feed or anything of the elektron announcements? Or any links for sources?

2 Likes

Doesn’t like look a “gi” before that “tone” to me.

4 Likes

Of course its fake. After the debacle of the ‘leaked’ Model Samples they want to have a laugh. Its going to be much much better than this doofah.

4 Likes

Is it just me, or do the filters on this new DN keyboard sound different from the original DN?

9 Likes

:rofl:

then better don’t look bottom-right… multiple page leds & stair-shaped box.

1 Like