Restrictions are for the dreamless

Good morning :grin: IE?

3 Likes

:rofl:

if this digitone keys has extra perf macros and things, I think I might flip my DN for this

Oh no! This is boring! I hope itā€™s fake

7 Likes

My bad ! You got me ! :laughing:

Yeah, big blablabla, and than they stitch keyboard to already existing machineā€¦ meh

4 Likes

Still hoping for a Model:Tone :sunglasses:

I guess a lot of people are excited about such a keyboard, but I donā€™t think I will get it. I already have a lot of keyboards. So I hope some updates on those older boxes will come in handy, but I donā€™t expect it. I guess the digi boxes and the other stuff will stay more or less the same.

Think there might still be more to come?

1 Like

I just wanted to steal this 666th post from the hand of :3lektron:vil who wants to confirm anything for misleading :evil:

3 Likes

How did you find that? Just have to type Elektron in the search?
I canā€™t find itā€¦

To late! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope so, otherwise i will have to do something interesting myself today, which is unlikelyā€¦:rofl:

Yes, and click on elektron, but itā€™s gone now it seems.

1 Like

I want Hector back. Heā€™s the only one who could help me understand it.

Iā€™d wager we will also get a new DN OS to go with the DK (my suggestion for the official abbreviation of digitone keys), so some surprises could still be forthcoming. No reason why it would only contain DK -specific enhancements!

1 Like

Not even confirmed and already with the abbreviations!

A bit risky if writing ā€œIā€™m playing with my DKā€ though

9 Likes

Yes, news got back to thomann and theyā€™ve taken the pic down :joy:

Yeah thats What id wager aswell. Sprang synthesis seems like a good guess based on the teasers and granular maybe?

Put a DNK on it.

3 Likes