Restrictions are for the dreamless

A guy from a Facebook group works in a place :grin:

2 Likes

It’s too big to be a space station.

1 Like

well, then i still hope that it might have a better processor / new features / engines…

1 Like

Thought so too at first, but the whole upside seems to be tilted downwards, while the keys are nice horizontal.

2 Likes

Yeah - it seems genuine and credible to me now - not sure how strongly the tagline fits though !

1 Like

It´s real, anyway we´ll see in a few minutes.

So true. Secondary revenue is where they’ll make the “easy” money…

What I hope is this implies a good Digitone OS update.

3 Likes

Good point! And since there was also a Digitakt in the 2nd teaser I suppose we’ll be getting some firmware updates :slight_smile:

Maybe there‘s also some love for the DT in there as well, just for good measure.

:grin:

I think it’s fake because they forgot to attach a guitar neck to make it the definitive machine.

9 Likes

It probably have separate outs, and the 8 encoders could be macros, but that would mean an os update, which hopefully works also for the Digitone.

Or a flute.

1 Like

Elektron hurdy gurdy. the original drone machine

2 Likes

Give us Scale per track, randomise and glides for DT and DN and nobody would be unhappy about the release

5 Likes

Song mode/arranger for both would be even better :slight_smile:

In how many minutes !?!?! :face_with_head_bandage:

If this turns out to be true I´m happy that it´s something I´m not really interested in since I just got the Digitakt and Digitone that left quite a hole in my bank account.

Looks like the Digitone keys is legit, the image is there on Thomann already !

I just checked myself because I saw a similar image but i guess it’s not a fake.

Ah… i expected something mindblowing…

2 Likes