Restrictions are for the dreamless

Maybe they are adding a formant/speech synthesis engine with a DN OS update alongside the keys model

1 Like

Although the m:s teaser did have the tape warble which wasnā€™t part of the end product, ha, teasers are a tease.

Red herring.

2 Likes

:

I donā€™t know about DN lots of vocals going on in the previews they usually use all the sounds you can make with the machine in the teasers

Is it? Maybe notā€¦ look at the white buttons, its a double row of whiteā€¦

Right when I was going to order another octatrack now Iā€™m curious and waiting ā€¦

1 Like

Same here. About to buy another elektron. Donā€™t know which yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

looking at it again it has to be a joke. look at the size of it :joy:

[itā€™s probably not a joke] :upside_down_face:

same here! funds sat waiting. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™ll be an A4 mk2, but Iā€™m just waiting to make sure there isnt a Monomachine-shaped consideration.

The Superlative SB-1 also appeals, but they really could pitch the price for that anywhere between the sublime and the ridiculous.

1 Like

ItĀ“s not fake, confirmed.

The picture looks ā€œgranularā€ā€¦ maybe thatā€™s something? :thinking:

where ?

Holy shit no way I was right, you know what would be really funny? If elektron made an Octatrack mk3 :crossed_fingers:t6::new_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

now weā€™re talking !!!

Itā€™s curious to see that nobody can confirm (except @Grumo) if itā€™s fake or not, thereā€™re inconsistencies in the product but feels like Elektron can make such things seriously.

you have more infos ?

Restrictions in connection with Digitone should refer to the fixed ratios so hopefully an upgrade to the OS with a free ratio mode too.

2 Likes

that could be a thing

read recently: Digitone Keys!

What about a Vocaltone ? A new approach on Vocal synthesis havenā€™t been in focus for years. At least not in hardware. That would be a gamechanger.