Restrictions are for the dreamless

:thinking:

43 Likes

Actually, something that distills, simplifies, and combines the pickup and flex machine-based looping on the OT, while retaining the ability to p-lock significant parameters would be pretty cool.

1 Like

I hope it’s Git, but for real life

3 Likes

Oh no! It’s a video-synth! :confounded:

11 Likes

Model: Easel

5 Likes

Model: Railway

10 Likes

Hmm, perhaps a wavetable synth with keys! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s Burnout Definitely Edition.

I’d buy that in a second!

?

21 Likes

Models; Spread Too Thin.

2 Likes

There has never been a leak with Elektron ever before(except through retailers)

That’s fan art

4 Likes

Superbooth is a modular event after all

1 Like

and it has the Rytms secondary color

My bet is on a 16 voice Digitone with keys.

Would be a good synth, but I am happy with DN as is.

4 Likes

Model; Patch. You’re welcome

2 Likes

I do…Octatrack mk2 with better AD/DA Conversationn, Controll all Function and CV in/out are my Sweet and Wet Dreams.

1 Like

Let’s think here - what type of sound has no restrictions?

White noise.

What type of sound helps you sleep? Perchance, to Dream?

White noise.

What kind of motif does the image have?

White noise.

Elektron is going to make a DigiNoise, a fully sequenced white noise generator to feed into your modular rig.

4 Likes

OT2 secretly had overbridge this whole time and they’re about to enable it. That’s probably why the recent OS update broke USB for some people. :grinning:

3 Likes

On the presumption that the M:S has been a commercial success so far, it would seem likely that Elektron will repeat the same principle of DT > M:S with a DN > M:X (insert name - synth, wave etc) that will offer a slightly reduced feature set of the DN (reduced polyphony, no audio through or Overbridge (at least for the present anyway) but possibly with the enhanced scale feature of the MS.

Given they’ve now invested in the tooling for the injection mouldings for the M:S, this new box will have the same/similar physical characteristics button layout etc but perhaps be fabricated from a slightly different coloured material.

Going down-market helps Elektron compete with the likes of Behringer and Arturia. So far it appears that they have been able to protect the unique Elektron workflow. I wish them every success.

4 Likes